Monday, July 27, 2009

I've Been Tagged

My friend Sha tagged me!

So here it goes!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

- Watching Ryan grow up

- Hearing Ryan laugh

- Vacation to the beach…hopefully next year

- A full nights sleep when Ryan sleeps through the night

- Ryan’s first trip to Memphis over labor day weekend

- Seeing my family

- TN football starting

- Visit from my BFF this fall


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

- Took Ryan to the pool for the first time

- Ate at McAlisters Deli – I’ve been craving it

- Packed up maternity clothes and newborn clothes Ryan has outgrown

- Read a book

- Changed a lot of diapers

- Cuddled with Ryan

- Lounged around

- Fed Ryan

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

- Get to my pre pregnancy weight TOMORROW!!!

- Get a full, consecutive, 8 hour night of sleep

- Lose all my baby weight

- Lose about 30lbs past my pre pregnancy weight

(do you see a trend here? I'm so motivated and want to lose my baby weight)

- See my family

- Go on vacation

- See my BFF

- Go to Hawaii

8 TV Shows I Like:

I love TV way too much! Ha! Matt gets irritated with me with all the shows I DVR!

Southern Belles Louisville

The Amazing Race

The Bachelor and Bachelorette

Raising Sextuplets

Cake Boss

18 Kids and Counting

Tori & Dean

The Little Couple

Friends I Tag:

Meg

Amanda

Leah

Amber

Kelly

Lori

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I love "The Little Couple"!!!