Wednesday, July 15, 2009

1 Month Old

Ryan turns 1 month old today! Hard to believe how fast this past month has gone by! It's been good, draining, but great! I love being a mom! It's definitely hard work but oh so rewarding! We go to the pediatrician tomorrow for his 1 month check up and shots =( Hoping that he's gained more weight! Will update tomorrow with new stats!

Here are some of the things he is doing now:
- moving arms around alot and bating at objects
- loves to kick his legs
- on a schedule of eating every 3 hours during the day and wakes up at 3am and 7am in the night to eat
- noticing objects on his mobile and play mat and likes to watch them
- loves to hold his head up and does so well
- can move his head from side to side when lying on stomach
- loves his swing and play mate
- just being plain cute!!!
- And he's on verge of smiling at us, I can just tell, I am his momma after all! ha

bouncin around

chillin' at chick-fil-A
His GQ look! Precious!
First trip to Montgomery Inn to eat all you can eat ribs! He was mad though that we wouldn't let him have any ribs...maybe next time!
We don't look sleep deprived...looks can be deceiving!

going bananas
Happy 4th of July
My sweet, sweet boy! I could just eat him up!

4 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

In my house 7 am in the beginning of the morning, not the middle of the night! haha Sounds like he's doing great! Once in the middle of the night feeding is great!

Kelly M said...

Summer, it sounds like you've got a great schedule going and one cute and happy baby! Thanks for posting the photos.

Summer said...

HA! I guess I didn't phrase that right! Ryan gets up usually once in the night (usually around 3am) then his next feeding is 7am! Right now I go back to sleep after he eats at 7 for an hour or so then I'm up for the day! When he starts sleeping during the night we will both start our day at 7am! I can't wait for the day when he sleeps through the night! =)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a cutie...Just blog hopping tonight and found yours. I have enjoyed reading it.. I love seeing all the different blog designs. Have a Happy Sunday!

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/