Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Can he be any cuter?

Ryan turned 2 weeks old on Monday! Hard to believe it's been 2 weeks since he was born! I love how I see new things about him every day! His eyelashes are starting to really fill out! His little face is filling out as he is gaining around 1-2 oz per day! He looks at me constantly when I'm feeding him! He is such a delight and a great baby! Here are some pics from our 2nd week with Ryan!
I was playing around trying to get some photographer worthy photos! I just bought a basic black sheet from Target and got out the Nikon camera! I was very pleased at how this one came out! I'm planning to have some newborn pics of Ryan done. I'm searching for a photographer right now.

Love a sleeping baby!
Another trip to the pediatrician! We've got a growing boy on our hands!

Our first trip out to dinner!
It was a quick one, we went to Penn Station and Ryan slept the entire time!

Love this photo of Ryan in the tub! He loves his bath!

Sleeping in Nana's arms before they headed back to Memphis!

One happy boy! I love how this one looks like he is laughing!

Annabelle and Gracie are adjusting to their new little brother! Gracie just wants to lick him from head to toe, ha! He hasn't noticed them yet but I know they will be best buds one day! I will say though that with 2 dogs and a new baby that I have my hands full during the day! By the time Matt gets home in the afternoon I am worn out but don't feel like I got much done during the day! Guess that's the life of a new mom!

3 comments:

The Toohigs said...

amen, sister, on the being exhausted at the end of the day but feeling like you got nothing done! when will we ever be productive again?! ryan is just beautiful! i've been watching your blog constantly to see how the little man is growing- so fun!

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

He looks great Summer!

Eric and Katherine Brown said...

Seriously, Summer...could he be any cuter? He is just precious! I love seeing new pictures of him!