Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Erin's Bridal Shower

Saturday I co-hosted a bridal shower for my sister-in-law, Erin, who is getting married June 20 (yes, 2 days after my due date)!  We are hoping and praying baby Deepe is either early or late so that we can attend the wedding!  It's here locally so thank goodness we don't have to travel anywhere!  

I wanted to make her cake for the shower and I was very pleased at how it came out!  I did it in stages so it didn't feel like it took me as long!  Erin loves Tiffany's jewelry and I knew she would love a Tiffany's box cake!  

I wanted to make a cake for the shower and I was pleased at how it came out!  I did it in stages so it didn't feel like it took me as long!  Erin loves tiffany's jewelry and I knew she would love a tiffany's box cake!

The cake was french vanilla with buttercream icing!

No comments: