Wednesday, May 20, 2009

36 weeks

Tomorrow I will be 36 weeks pregnant!  Can you believe only 4 more weeks to go?  I'm so excited to meet this little baby and start this new chapter in our lives!  I can't wait!!!  I still don't feel completely uncomfortable yet!  I am however moving slower and slower every day!  I'm still working out about 4 days a week!  Doing the elliptical, walking or water aerobics!  

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous this week so I took Annabelle and Gracie on walks both Monday and Tuesday!  They loved it and were conked out the rest of the afternoon! ha  

Monday I had my 35 week doctors appointment and it went well!  I got the strep B swab and will get the results next week!  I also had my first pelvic exam and my doc told me "you aren't really dilated yet"!  Ok, in my world that means that I'm beginning to dilate but no real progress yet! ha  It would be early to be dilated at all at this point anyway!   And I only gained 1 lb this week, woohoo!  She said my blood pressure looks good, my weight looks good and I'm measuring right on schedule!  

35.3 weeks

I'm looking forward to a 3 day holiday weekend with Matt!  No plans yet but the outdoor pool at our gym opens this weekend so I know we will be there at least one day over the weekend!  I can't wait to get some much needed sun!  

No comments: