Wednesday, May 13, 2009

35 weeks...35 days

Well we've made it to 35 weeks!  I can't believe it!  Only 35 days to go til my due date!  YIKES!!!

  It's still hard to believe that there is this little baby inside me that is going to come out soon!  We had our childbirth class all day on Saturday and got a tour of the birthing center.  The childbirth class was good and informative.  My favorite part was at the end when we got to take a tour of the birthing center.  The labor and delivery rooms are spacious and homey-like.  They have a new postpartum wing they just finished remodeling and boy is it nice!  It's hard to believe that in just over a month we will be delivering and having our baby there!   
I'm still sleeping well (knock on wood)!  I feel tired a lot so I'm glad I can still sleep.  Still lots of pressure down low.  My next doc. appointment is Monday afternoon.  We will find out then if the baby is head down and if we have any progress!  
Technically I'm 34.3 weeks preggers in this pic!

3 comments:

Eric and Katherine Brown said...

WOW! Getting close, can't wait to find out if Baby Deepe is a boy or a girl!

Angela said...

Seriously- I am with Katherine- Ready to find out if this kid is pink or blue!!!! And yes, I am keeping up with you- you are a super cute prego!

Summer said...

Aww ya'll are sweet! I feel like we are in the home stretch! So what are you guesses? Boy or Girl??