Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring Break 2015

The boys are on spring break this week and we've been busy making memories and enjoying some fun times.  These two cute pies before church on Sunday!  I could just eat them up!

 
On Monday I took the boys to get haircuts then I had my 39 week appointment.  I am almost 2cm dilated.  My dr said I am a great candidate for an induction.  We went over the instructions and procedures for my induction on Friday morning.  As of right now she is staying put and I've only had a few painful contractions and lots of braxton hicks the last few days.  

After the doctor I took the boys to the zoo. It was our first time at the Nashville zoo and I think all of Williamson county was there.  When you have amazing zoo's like Cincinnati and Columbus you have great expectations for an awesome zoo but Nashville zoo is small and not as nice as Cincy, Cbus or Memphis!  

We met up with some of Ryan's preschool friends at the zoo.  The boys had the best time playing and seeing his friends.  It was a good day!  We all came home and crashed on the couch.  

On Tuesday I took the boys to Opry Mills Mall to visit the Lego Store and eat lunch at the Rainforest Cafe.  I knew the boys would love it and think it was such a treat.  

I think the Lego Store was the big hit of the day.  They oohed and ahed over everything in the store. 

They enjoyed the Rainforest Cafe at lunch.  We got to sit by the fish aquarium and they thought it was the coolest thing.  They got a little disturbed when the animals started moving but it was all good and we enjoyed a good lunch.  

And bonus: I racked up on some awesome deals for the boys at Gymboree Outlet!  

Lastly, here are some outtakes from our photos on Sunday morning!  These boys keep me busy and crack me up!  I can't imagine it any other way!  

No comments: