Wednesday, March 11, 2015

38 Weeks


 I had my 38 week appointment yesterday!  Things are getting serious around here!  I've been feeling lots of movement and lots of pressure very low.  I get those sharp twinges down low and it feels like she is going to claw her way out.  I am not sleeping great these days, between getting up a couple times to go potty and not being able to get comfortable, I am so tired and not really sleeping.  

I'm pretty uncomfortable at 38 weeks.  We have a planned induction for next friday, March 20 and I hope she stays put until then.  My parents will be here the day before to take care of the boys and with a date on the calendar Matt can work around his work schedule.  Plus with baby #3 we want to make sure we make it to the hospital.  

Baby Sydney checked out great with a great heartbeat and I'm dilated 1cm.  Hopefully baby girl will stay put until next Friday =)  I know I will miss feeling her move inside my belly once she is born.  It's really the best part of pregnancy.  I know Matt is getting tired of me complaining about being uncomfortable and I'm so ready to be done with this pregnancy and hold our sweet baby girl.   I'm SO thankful for this pregnancy and trying to enjoy it to the very end.  

No comments: