Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

What a great Thanksgiving 2015.  

Unfortunately Sydney got sick at the beginning of the week and was diagnosed with RSV.  Poor baby was not feeling good at all.  First time baby girl has been sick.  

She doesn't look too sick here but I sure do love this sweet expression.  Those eyebrows are so expressive.  

I got to attend Colton's Thanksgiving Feast at preschool.  His class were the native americans.  It was so cute and fun

Colton and his little friends Andrew, Olivia and Olivia's little sister.  

Ryan had a Thanksgiving program this year for the whole kindergarten.  
It was SO cute and adorable.  They sang their little hearts our and had the best time.  

My parents came in town to celebrate Thanksgiving with us.  

We took them to the Cheesecake Factory Wednesday night.  

Matt and his littlest Bengal fan!  

I was so excited to use our new dining room.  It was perfect and so nice.  We had a delicious meal and have so much to be thankful for.  

The littlest turkey!

Sydney has been sleeping so much but she joined us for a little bit after lunch.  

On Friday I took my parents to Uncle Bud's Catfish Cabin.  My family loves some catfish and Uncle Bud's did not disappoint.  Yum!

These two hamming it up.  Man they have the best hushpuppies!  Matt stayed home with Sydney since she was under the weather.  

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We have so much to be Thankful for!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi thedeepefamily.blogspot.com,

I have came across your site and I am wondering whether you have any advertising available? If so please will you provide me with the pricing and terms for your advertising?
Hope to hear back from you soon.

Thanks
Thomas

ads@zoomonlinemedia.co.uk