Sunday, June 28, 2015

Colton's 4th Birthday

We traveled to Memphis this year to celebrate Colton's 4th birthday!  

The birthday boy chose chocolate chip pancakes at IHOP for his birthday breakfast!  We all went including Uncle Matt who met us for breakfast.  

Who doesn't love chocolate chip pancakes?

The boys opening their birthday gifts from Nana and Grandad.  Ryan got a new leap pad tablet.

Colton's firetruck birthday cookie!

Singing Happy Birthday to the birthday boy!

FOUR

We took the boys downtown to Rendezvous for a birthday dinner.  My brother came with us while my mom and dad kept Sydney.

We LOVE Rendezvous.  Plus it's special to Matt and I because we went there on our first date. 


My favorite six year old!

We had a surprise for the boys - we took them to a Redbirds game after Rendezvous.


They were pretty excited to go to the first Redbirds baseball game.  

My favorite three boys!

Of course the birthday boy had to have ice cream.  

Meeting Rocky the Redbird. 

It was a great day and I'm so glad we got to spend time in Memphis with family for Colton's birthday.  Happy Birthday big C, we love you and look forward to a wonderful year!

No comments: