Monday, October 13, 2014

Funday Monday

The boys don't have school on Mondays so I try to schedule something fun!  We went to the gym in the morning and since we were in Brentwood I decided we needed to try out McDougal's Chicken.  My friend Tiffany first told me about McDougal's and I've heard their chicken tenders are awesome. 

So the boys who usually devour chicken tenders but they barely ate any and mostly ate fries.  They were really good shoestring fries.  It was a fun experience and they boys had a good time.  

After lunch we headed to get some pumpkins and mums for our front porch.  (Why cannot they not both look at the camera at the same time and smile?)  My friend Laura face-booked about this amazing little farmers market in Franklin that has affordable pumpkins and these gorgeous huge mums.  I was sold.  The boys loved picking out their pumpkins.  

I feel like our front porch is finally ready for fall!  Fall is one of my favorite times of the year!

No comments: