Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Showered with love

This past weekend was my baby shower!  It was AMAZING!  My best friend Rachel, Aunt Teresa and friend Sally were the hostesses!  I am so thankful to have such awesome and amazing friends and family!  Baby Deepe got so many cute, adorable and needed items!  We had great food including a chick-fil-A nugget tray!  Whenever I eat chick-fil-A the baby goes crazy and starts moving around alot!  Either this baby loves chick-fil-A or it is sprouting chicken wings! ha  I had such a fun time playing games and just chatting with everyone!  It was the best shower!  Thanks Raych , Teresa and Sally for all the hard work to pull it off and thanks to everyone who came!  

Here I am before the party started (32.3 weeks)

The amazing hostess with the mostess (Raych)!!!
The study where everyone "checked in" and got name tags
One of my favorite parts of the shower were the name tags.  
Guests had to guess what we are having, and pick either pink or blue accordingly. 
 Seemed like a far share of both but I would say more blue but just by a hair!
The spread
Cake and punch table
My friend Sally did an amazing job of putting together these words of wisdom cards people could write down and give us!  She also gave me a scrapbook to put them all in!
The door prizes and favor bags
My friend Sally made this AMAZING shower cake!!!  Everyone oohed and aahed over it!  Sally took the cake classes with me last summer!  She is so talented and I think better than me at decorating cakes!  She did an awesome job with the cake!
I didn't get a chance to take a pic of the inside but it had 3 layers color pink, white and blue!  
It was just too adorable...and yummy!
Alex helping me open gifts!  
Jane won the 'how big am I' game, she was almost right now!  
My Mother-in-law Kris (Matt's stepmom) and my Mom enjoying some chatting time!
Matt's cousin Ellie and her adorable daughter Evie!  
Evie and Baby Deepe will be 3rd cousins, isn't that neat?
Had to include one last pic of Raych and Alex!  This is right before I had to take them to the airport ;(  We had so much fun with them and can't wait to see them again soon!

1 comment:

Kelly M said...

Oh cute cute cute! Can't wait to see how you've got everything all arranged and photos of you and baby Deepe!