Tuesday, April 21, 2009

31 weeks

We finally got our glider last Friday!  I wasn't expecting it to be in for a few more weeks so I was thrilled when they called and said it was here!  Woohoo!  And gosh do I love it, it's soooo comfy!  I can't wait to spend some sweet time with the baby in this chair! 
I couldn't resist taking a pic of our first babies, Gracie and Annabelle!  Aren't they the cutest!  Don't get too used to that spot girls, that's reserved for Mom and baby!


Here I am at 31.3 weeks!  I had a dr. appointment today and it went really well!  I am so happy to report I have only gained 1 lb since my last appointment!  Yay!  I was thrilled, it made my day!  I asked the dr. again if she could feel the position of the baby because I'm feeling him/her head up by my ribs!  She said it's still too early to tell but I'm measuring right on schedule!   Yay!  She also said they don't worry about the baby being breach until 36 weeks!  I'm praying he/she will decide to turn in the next couple weeks! 

2 comments:

Kelly M said...

Summer, you look SO CUTE! I love your shirt and that necklace! It looks like everything is going smoothly and coming together well!

Eric and Katherine Brown said...

Yeah, you look so good! I can't believe you are already 31 weeks!!! Time Flies!