Monday, March 2, 2009

Pass!

Today I had my 24 week check-up with my doc!  I am excited to report that I passed my glucose test!  WOOHOO!  I was a little worried about this test b/c I LOVE LOVE LOVE sugar and sweets!  Diabetes runs in my family so I had been praying that I didn't have gestational diabetes!  Thank you Lord for answering my prayer!  

While at the dr. they listened for the heartbeat!  Still going strong at about 147 bpm!  And they measured my uterus to see how the baby is growing!  I measured 28 weeks!  Wow!!!  I was not expecting that!  I'm only 24.5 weeks right now!  She didn't say if that means I'm farther along than we thought or if the baby is measuring big!  She said it's nothing to worry about and i'm within the 4 week normal range!  I would have no problems if this baby came early, just not too early!  I know the baby will come when he/she is good and ready!  

Thanks for all the advice on the glider!  It's been very helpful to read all your comments!  I've pretty much decided that we are gonna purchase the swivel arm chair!  I'm hoping that we can order it in the next week or so!  

3 comments:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

Thank goodness b/c my sister had gd during her pregnancy and it was AWFUL.

Glad you passed!

Anonymous said...

1, accutane, coupon levaquin, can nexium cause insomnia,

Anonymous said...

0, order tetracycline,