Thursday, March 19, 2009

27 weeks and SPRING is here

Is anyone else excited about SPRING???

I am soooo excited tomorrow, March 20, is the first day of spring!  The weather this week has been marvelous and I have enjoyed every minute of it!  I am looking forward to more walks outside with the girls, cookouts, hearing the sound of neighbors mowing lawns on Saturday morning, spring flowers and budding trees!  I LOVE this time of year!  I am so looking forward to going on sunny walks with baby Deepe this summer!

26 weeks

Thanks to you all for the sweet comments on my last post!  Feels like I'm growing and getting bigger on a daily basis!  So many of you have requested more pics of baby Deepe so here we are at 26.3 weeks!  

We have decided on names!  
If it's a boy his name will be Ryan Samuel and if it's a girl her name will be Sydney Deborah!  We love the names and can't wait to meet either Sydney or Ryan!  
My baby shower is in just 5 weeks and I am soooo excited!  I can hardly wait to see my parents and my bff Rachel and her cutie pie son, Alex!  It's going to be so much fun!!!

4 comments:

Eric and Katherine Brown said...

Definitely looking forward to spring!

Kelly M said...

Oh Summer, I like the names! It must be so nice to have that part settled and feel a little more ready for baby Deepe! Cute photo as always. :-)

Summer said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention about the nursery! It's on hold right now...our furniture is in but the glider is still on order (ordered from the same place)! I'm hoping the glider comes in soon so we can get it all delivered in one swoop! I'm dying to put the nursery together and see it all come together!!!

Lori said...

I LOVE the belly shots! You are so cute! I deleted my blog but have started a new one. The link to this comment should take you to the new one. Can't wait to see baby Deepe on here :)