Sunday, March 8, 2009

What a great weekend

We had a great weekend!  Friday I decided to go ahead and order our glider from the same place we ordered the baby furniture!  We decided to go with the Best Chairs brand, swivel-arm-chair-glider!  I think we will be really happy with the final decision!  Unfortunately, the store called on Saturday to tell us our furniture was in but we are gonna wait on delivery and see if the glider comes in within the next few weeks so it can all be delivered at the same time!  I'm dying to see our furniture, I can't wait!!!

On Saturday it was absolutely beautiful here!  It was around 75 so we decided to pack up the girls (Annabelle and Gracie) and head to sharon woods park!  It's definitely our favorite park with a 3 mile wooded trail and pond!  They girls had a great time getting out!  I was a little worried they wouldn't make it all the way around since it's been a long time since we had been on such a hike but they did great!  I will say though... they were totally zonked out the rest of the afternoon!  We grabbed some lunch after the park and just enjoyed the beautiful spring day!  I wish every day could be like that!  

Today, we went to church then came home to relax a little bit before heading to our friends' Jim and Sally's for dinner!  We grilled out and it was yummy!  Great fellowship with good friends!  We, of course, watched the Amazing Race after dinner!  It was fun to watch the race with fellow AR fans!  It's all of our favorite show, except for Matt!

All in all it was a great weekend!  I'm so ready for spring and glad it's almost within our midst!  I love this time of year!  Isn't it the best?  Thankfully my allergies haven't caught on that it's springtime...yet!

No comments: