Thursday, January 22, 2009

19 weeks

I have reached 19 weeks...almost halfway! Sometimes it seems like it has dragged by and other times it has flown by! I told Matt the other night I think the next 21 weeks are gonna fly! It's hard to believe that we will have a little baby in just 5 months!

The most wonderful news I have is that I have started feeling little movements! To me they don't feel like "flutters"! It feels more like a very light thump from the inside! The other night Matt and I crawled into bed and I grabbed my book and began reading! I started feeling the baby and it felt a little stronger so I grabbed Matt's hand and put it on my stomach! I said "can you feel that"? He shushed me and told me it takes high concentration! haha He said he thinks he felt it and felt like a little thump! I said "Honey, you just felt the baby"! It's so amazing and just breathtaking to feel this life growing inside me! I thank God daily for such a blessing and praying He is growing and nourishing our sweet baby!

We have our next appt. and 20 week ultrasound on Feb. 2. I can't wait! We are not finding out the gender but would love for you to guess what you think baby Deepe will be! On the right I have posted a poll for people to guess whether they think the baby will be a boy or girl! Just so you know...I have no intuitions at all about either boy or girl!

1 comment:

Kelly M said...

Yay Summer and Matt, I'm so happy for you! I hope things continue to go smoothly.