Monday, September 1, 2008

Dreams!

Ever since I started my cake decorating classes back in June I have dreamed of having a KitchenAid Mixer!  Many times while making icing I worried my current sunbeam mixer would poop out on me!  Thankfully it never did!  I am asking for this mixer for my birthday or Christmas this year!  I prefer it in black but will accept in any color!  (ha ha)
Here is a sample of the business cards I have created and hope for my small cake decorating business!  Yes, I know, there needs to be a comma after Court but I haven't changed it yet!  I really like them and hopefully I can get some printed this week!  Thanks for all the wonderful and sweet comments about my cakes!   So, let me know what you think of my business cards!!!



5 comments:

Kelly M said...

Oh Summer! I LOVE my kitchenaid mixer. Love love love it. We received one as a wedding gift and it's great. The business cards look wonderful. Way to go!

Nathan and Meg said...

Oh, a KitchenAid mixer...every cook's dream! =) I am sure that would come in handy for you! The business cards are great...very catchy!
By the way, did you know that you need a comma after "Court"? hahaha just pickin' on ya!

Christi said...

Ohhh! I want one of those mixers too, so if you get two of them by chance...:) Your business cards look fantastic! I know you will do a great job on your cake business endeavors! Love you girl!

uniongirl80 said...

You could use the comma or bump the city/state down to the next line. But I know ya knew that. ;)

Hey, it's who I am...it's what I do. Good luck with the cake biz! Do ya ship to TN?=)

Karen said...

Hey Summer! This is Karen LeMar from Harding. I found your blog from facebook. I absolutely love my kitchen aid mixer. I used it this morning, in fact. Your cakes are gorgeous! I'm going to make my son's cake for his first birthday this month. Nothing like yours, though. Just some stars. I've wanted to take the wilton classes for a while, but just haven't had the time. I hope to see you at the reunion!