Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Reunion Weekend!

This weekend we traveled to Memphis for my 10 year High School reunion!  We left on Thursday afternoon and traveled home on Monday!  I loved coming back on Monday b/c traffic was light and we left Memphis about 9:30 and drove in all daylight!  We had a blast!  On Friday we had lunch with my best friend Rachel!  She and her husband Eric and her sweet 4 month old baby Alex drove down from Connecticut for the reunion!  We had lunch with them on Friday at Chilli's!  It was so fun and I loved holding my little "nephew" Alex!  He's adorable and such a good baby!  
Me holding Alex at lunch!
Raych, Alex and me at lunch!  Isn't he adorable?  Too cute!!!
Look at those chubby little cheeks!  I had to pinch them!
My Mom holding little Alex!
Matt and I before the picnic at Harding!  The reunion consisted of a picnic at our old school Harding Academy, then Sat. evening we had a dinner and all at the Racquet Club of Memphis!
We took a tour of the school at the picnic!  It's amazing how some things change and how some never change!  The school even smelled the same!  What a walk down memory lane!  Here is my brick that my granny gave me as a graduation present!  The better take it with them when they move to the new campus next year!   
Micah, Raych and Jim reminiscing over old times in Acappella!  
Alex was out for the count during our tour!
Raych and I in front of our 7th grade lockers where our friendship began!  Our lockers were next to each other all through high school up until 11th grade until Joey Richardson was stuck in between us!  (Our lockers were in alphabetical order)
Raych and I before the dinner Sat. Night!

Matt and I Saturday night!
Matt, Me, Raych and Eric
Raych and Eric
Lisa Chou (who I've known since Kindergarten) and Jennifer Caldwell

Jim, Micah, Patrick and Jason (the old gang)
Jim, Micah, Jason, Patrick, Sha, Jolie, Raych, and Me
Group shot of Class of '98

4 comments:

Summer said...

Where are all my comments on my cute and adorable pics??? I'm feeling neglected!!!

Kelly M said...

I LOVE the photo of you and Rachel by your lockers! How delightful! And I really like that you have a brick at the school. It looks like you had a pretty small class, did everyone attend the reunion? And you look really cute in that dress. :-)

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

You're so good. I skipped my high school reunion. Actually, I was giving a baby shower that weekend, but still...skipped it just the same. And yes, I'll mail you the foundation, but I can't get a hold of anyone who has the eye stuff. :(

Lori said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE DRESS! Like Leah I skipped my 10 year. It was going to cost $100 dollars just for the tickets... and we had a staff thing at church that weekend. Glad you had fun!