Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged.

I've been tagged by my good friends Leah and Meg.  

The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.  (I don't know how to link, sorry)
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

So here are my quirks, I suppose:

1. I am totally obsessed with Chick-fil-A.
 I go to chick-fil-a at least once a week, sometimes more!  I have read Truett Cathy's autobiography(owner and founder of Chick-fil-A)!  Amazing story and if I could I would work for Chick-fil-A in their marketing department!  I frequently tell Matt if we ever move to Atlanta I'm going to work for Chick-fil-A. haha

2. I love miniature dachshunds - especially our babies, Annabelle and Gracie!  I have always loved dachshunds, aka weiner dogs, since I was little.  I fell in love with Molly, our neighbors mini dachshund while I was growing up!  Annabelle and Gracie are the best dogs in the world!  They are such a delight in our lives and I can't imagine life without them!  We frequently call them our 4-legged children!  

3. I love blogging!  It's so cool to think I can write stuff and post pictures and friends and family can read immediately!  It's so cool!  I love reading blogs as well!  

4. I am an organization freak!  I thrive on a schedule and organization!  I like a neat, clean and organized house!  Not saying mine is always that way but I am much more productive and happy when it is!  

5. I have an impeccable knack for finding great parking spots!  My mom and I share this talent and it drives Matt crazy!  I will drive around til I find a great spot!  But it usually doesn't take long! ;)

6.  I love and respect Dave Ramsey!  Dave Ramsey is a radio talk show host who helps people get out of debt and make smart money decisions!  I read his Total Money Makeover years ago and successfully followed his plan to become debt free!  I thoroughly enjoy listening to Dave on the radio help people and be honest with them about their finances!  He's honest and hilarious!  

I'm tagging Rachel Morris, Kelly McPherson, Lori McKenzie, Leslie Robus, Laura Dawkins, and Julie Dodson.

3 comments:

Nathan and Meg said...

I had fun reading about your "quirks." hahahahahahaha Hope you're having a good week.

Lori said...

I just posted my quirks. Thanks for tagging me!

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Summer! I just found your blog. Your cakes are beautiful, very talented!