Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Course 3 Final Cake

I finished course 3 of my cake decorating class on Monday night!  I was originally going to stop there but I found out my teacher is going to teach course 4 - gumpaste and fondant in September!  I decided to go ahead and do course 4 (the final wilton course).  Go big or go home right?  I am curious and excited to find out more about gumpaste!  Don't ask me what it is yet!  I've also been working on my business cards for my very small cake business!  Hopefully I will post a sample soon!  
You don't even want to know how long it took me to make these roses!!!
I love the small white flowers!


I love this view of the top!

4 comments:

Nathan and Meg said...

LOOK AT YOU, GIRL!!! ok, so my birthday is in October. My favorite cake is white cake with white icing! =)

Kelly M said...

Summer, is that the famous wilton rose? Nice job! I'm impressed!

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

LOVE THE CAKES! SO PRETTY!!! :)

Nathan and Meg said...

TAG YOU'RE IT! See my blog for details.