Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our Weekend!

We had a great weekend this past weekend!  Even though it was a short week I couldn't wait for Friday to get here!  Friday afternoon I came home from working out to find that my sweet and adorable husband had finished the mulching around our 9 new trees in the backyard!  (For those you haven't heard we planted 9 trees in our backyard 2 weeks ago.  We about died doing it and both of us never want to see another hole again.  Next time we have decided it will be much easier to just write the check and have someone else do the work.)  I am not particularly fond of yard work since I am HIGHLY allergic to grass and trees.  Side note: when I was allergy tested for trees and grass I had such an allergic reaction they had to give me claritin and sent me home to do the rest of the testing the next day.  I was shocked and relieved to see Matt had already finished the mulching!  He won some brownie points for that! 

Saturday consisted of a graduation party, cleaning and vacuuming my car, dinner out, and grocery shopping!  I am looking forward to a great summer of fun activities on the weekend, grilling out, hanging at the pool at lifetime and our favorite...VEGAS!  We have only 25 days til our vacation to Las Vegas!  We are so excited and can't wait!  

No comments: