Wednesday, June 18, 2008

DogFest and 1st Cake

This past Saturday we took Annabelle and Gracie to Dogfest in West Chester.  It was fun seeing the hundreds of different dogs!  I think the girls had a great time too and let's just say there was alot of butt sniffing going on!  It was really hot but a lot of fun!

We entered the girls in the Milk-bone SpokesDog Contest!  See milk-bone.com for more info!  Don't you think they should be on the front of the Milk-bone box?  



My cake class is going really well!  I LOVE it!  I spent Sunday afternoon preparing for class on Monday night!  Boy it took for a long time to get all my icings together with the right consistency.  We started our first cake on Monday and I finished it yesterday!  We have now learned the star, squiggles, letters and the first part of the rose.  The letters will take some work since you need a really steady hand for.  Below is my first real cake done with the star and squiggles.  (I almost don't want to cut it b/c I'm so proud)




No comments: