Friday, June 5, 2009

Nursery: Ready

So I'm a week late in the Kelly's Korner Show us where you live but here are the pictures of our little sweet peas nursery!  I'm very happy to say it's all ready for baby Deepe!  

This is a few from the doorway leading in from the hall!  

I love love love the crib and the bedding!  My favorite animal is koala bears!  Hope baby Deepe likes them as much as I do!  I found this lamp at Lowe's the other day and thought it would look great in the baby's room! 

Basket of toys all ready for baby!  Not sure what I'm gonna put on the little shelf just yet!  
I'm planning to buy wooden letters with the baby's name to put over the crib!  
Can't wait to find out what this baby is!  


My sister-in-law got me the little giraffe canvas painting and I found the matching zebra and alligator one so I had to get it!  Goes perfectly with the room decor!

The bookshelf I love love love from Pottery Barn Kids!  
Love the baskets to "hide" things in!  

And finally, the baby's diaper bag and my bobby pillow, packed and ready to go and head to the hospital!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Cute room. He or she will love it!

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love it!