Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Washington D.C.

Last Wednesday and Thursday I had the privilege to travel to Washington D.C. for work.  The organization I work for, Pathway Family Center, was invited to participate in a National Press Conference for the National Inhalant Awareness Coalition.  We took one of our clients who was able to share his story of experimenting with inhalants.  While I was there I got to do a little sight seeing to that was nice as well!  I am still in the process of getting the pictures off my camera so I will post them soon!  I got home Thursday night at midnight and I was exhausted!  It was a great trip but very exhausting!  

I am excited it's a four day work week, woohoo!  And, my family is coming to visit us this weekend!  They will be traveling to Cincinnati tomorrow and will be here until Monday morning.  I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with them and enjoying the Easter holiday!  I will try and take some pics from the weekend!  

No comments: