Saturday, March 8, 2008

Blizzard 2008

Yes, it's true, we have been under a BLIZZARD warning since yesterday!  Isn't that crazy!  Here are some pics from the Blizzard of 2008!  We got a total of 15 inches of snow!  It finally stopped snowing around 2 p.m. on Saturday!  As you can see, Annabelle and Gracie are almost buried in the snow!  They haven't ventured off the deck yet...probably scared they will get lost in the white death!  This is definitely the most snow I've ever seen, definitely never been in a blizzard before!  It's so crazy how much everything is just covered!  Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to get out a little! 


Check out all the snow on the grill.
Matt with snow almost up to his knees.

Me taking pics of the girls.  I was in my pj's not 
prepared to venture out into the deep snow
Side of our house. 

1 comment:

Lori said...

Looks like so much fun! How long do you think you will be homebound?? I don't know what I would do with that much snow :)