Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Snow Day!!!

This morning we woke up to white snow everywhere on everything!  I was excited non the less b/c this meant I could work from home today!  Matt headed off to work!  He said it wasn't too bad out, some slick spots but it took him about an hour to get to work, usually takes him about 30 min.  All the schools are closed and it looks like we got at least 3 inches over night!  I will try and take some pics of Annabelle and Gracie in the snow today!

Not much new around the Deepe household except Matt is feeling much better and like I said back to work!  And so far hasn't shared his sickness with me, thank goodness!  I finally got my new computer last Friday!  WOOHOO!  I got a Macbook Pro and I absolutely LOVE it!!!  Wow is all I can say!  My old computer is over 4 years old and is slower than Christmas, it took forever to start up not to mention do any work on it!  I am sooo excited about my new mac and have already made my first marketing brochure for work!  It's amazing all the things you can do on the mac!  Never thought in a million years I would own a mac but here I am typing on my own!  

1 comment:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

What did I tell you?? Macs are AWESOME. Christopher and I won't ever look back :)