Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My 4's About Me!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Childcare
2. Administrative Assistant
3. Sales Representative
4. Community/Marketing Liaison

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Father of the Bride 1 & 2
2. Steel Magnolias
3. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
4. You’ve Got Mail

Four places I have lived:
1. Memphis, TN
2. Jackson, TN
3. State College, PA
4. Cincinnati, OH

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. The Amazing Race
2. Oprah
3. The Bachelor
4. The Biggest Loser

Four places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. Boston
3. Chicago
4. New York City

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. My Mom
2. Rachel
3. Katherine
4. Co-workers

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Strawberry Shortcake
2. Chicken Parmesan
3. Banana Pudding
4. Any kind of apple dessert

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Sleeping
2. On a beach with a tropical drink in hand :)
3. With my family
4. Heaven

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. TN v. Vandy game in November
2. My Birthday in Nov.
3. Christmastime
4. No more 90-100 degree weather

Four people I'm tagging (meaning I want you to answer these on your blog too!):
Leah
Allison
Leslie
Kelly

No comments: