Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dave Ramsey Live

Matt and I are soooo excited to be going to Dave Ramsey Live tonight! I heard about Dave and his financial teachings many years ago at my home church Bellevue. I found his book "The Total Money Makeover" while living in PA a few years ago and decided to read his book and work on getting out of debt! Matt read the book some too and enjoyed his teachings as well! Since reading his book I have paid off all my credit cards and my car! Woohoo! Now we are saving up to pay cash for my next car!

A couple months ago I found Dave Ramsey's Radio Show on XM Radio! Ever since then Matt and I cannot get enough of Dave!!! We listen all the time! Matt downloads the show on his ipod and we lay in bed, just about every night, and listen to the Dave Ramsey Show! Listeners call in with questions about finances and Dave addresses them according to his philosophy! He gives step by step direction and gives practical, no-nonsense advice! I think it will be life changing and I can't wait to hear what he has to say tonight! Everyone should read this book! Makes a great Christmas gift for anyone you know trying to get out of debt!

No comments: