Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Game of the Day - GO VOLS!!!

Go Vols!!!!!
Vol Pride!!!!
Power of the T!
Gotta love some TN Football!

It's FINALLY college football season and I am soooooo excited! I already woke up at 9:30 this morning to watch my favorite...ESPN College Gameday! I love it, just gets me pumped up for the games for the day! They just said that the TN v. Cali game is the "game of the day" and the one to watch! The game will air tonight on ABC at 8pm! I can't wait! I will be watching on pins and needles!!! I wish I had more friends to watch the game with but that's ok! I will seek out some TN fans here in the Nati!! Matt is helping a co-worker move right now and I'm gonna head to the gym for a short workout! We are going to The Beach Waterpark this afternoon for some last fun in the sun! It looks to be a BEAUTIFUL day in Cincinnati! Here are a few pics of TN football when Jenn and I went a few years ago! I'm dying to go to the TN v. Georgie game in October! If anyone has tickets, wink wink, please let me know!!!!!











2 comments:

Kristin said...

Well you've got a least one Tennessee fan right here and you'll meet two more tomorrow (my dad and brother). GO VOLS! It's gonna be a great game!

Leslie Robus said...

Hey - my hubby and I are going to the TN/Arkansas game in Novemeber. You should come to that one. We could catch up!!