Monday, August 24, 2009

Bumbo Time

We decided to try Ryan out in his Bumbo seat! He seems to hold his head up well and thought he would like the new view, ha! He liked it for about 5-7 min then I think his neck got tired and he had had enough. He looked like such a big boy in it. He was adorable! I just love him to pieces!


I insisted that Matt take our picture before church. I told him it's the only day of the week that I look decent and "done" up and someone home to take our picture, ha. He obliged much to my delight!

I could just eat him with a spoon!

So who do you think he looks more like?

3 comments:

Kelly M said...

Summer, Ryan is SO CUTE! When he was first born, I said he looked more like Matt, but now he's looking more like you...I guess that means he's a good mix of the two of you. :-)

ShannanB said...

Hey Summer - It's Shannan from Mommy Bits. Any way you'd send me your email address? I have a q for you but couldn't find it.
Im at shannanb@gmail.com

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

I think he looks like his momma!