Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Las Vegas - Day Seven - our last day

Our last day in Vegas was sad one since we really wanted to stay a little longer!  All we had time to do was go to breakfast, check out and head to the airport.  We did get to play some last minute slot machines at the airport!  I must add that I played the famous "Wheel of Fortune Slots" and actually won $35!  I told Matt I was done and that I was leaving Vegas a winner!!!!  Enjoy the pics of our great room at the TI.

Watching a little tv before it's time to check out.


The popular "Wheel of Fortune" slots!  
This game was so much fun and I must say addicting!
This was my favorite slot machine!  I would walk around looking for different wild cherry slot machines!  The reason I like them so much was b/c you would win whenever you got a wild cherry, and it didn't have to be on the payline just showing above or below the payline!  It paid out really well!  Love that game, so much fun!!!  I must say I'm glad we don't have slot machines here in Ohio (in Vegas they are in the grocery store, convenient stores, everywhere) b/c I would be tempted to play all the time!  It was a lot of fun and we can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

When I did summer missions in Montana, that was how it was! Slot machines and gambling EVERYwhere. Grocery store. Gas station. Walgreens. Walmart. It was crazy. Then every grocery store might as well have been a liquor store with 10-15 aisles of alcohol. It was crazy!