Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas holiday this year! My family was in town to celebrate with us and we enjoyed every minute with them! My family arrived the Saturday before Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve at my in-laws house! We had a lovely dinner and great fellowship! Then it was home to cook and open some presents. We hosted Christmas at our house this year! My mom and I cooked, cooked, and cooked some more (I went on strike after Christmas)! We had 14 people for Christmas and it couldn't have gone better! We had a blast eating, opening presents and playing the game Guesstures! Hope you enjoy some pics from the holidays!
Annabelle snuggling up with my Mom!
Gracie scared and barking at my new automatic duster!
She was HILARIOUS!
Gracie holding onto her bone with her toy attached!
Our Christmas Tree with all the lovely presents!
Our house lit up with luminaries on Christmas Eve!

No comments: