Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas all around!!!

I can't believe Christmas will be upon us in less than a week! I am done with my Christmas shopping and almost done wraping presents! Matt and I are both looking forward our vacation that begins Friday afternoon! We can't wait! We are both off work all next week! It will be nice to relax and do some things around the house!

My family is coming in town on Saturday!!! I am so excited to see them and host them here in our home! Hopefully, they will get here early Sat. afternoon! We will be praying for their safety as they travel! Well, as you can see I have been busy working on our stockings! Last weekend I finally finished my stocking and if I do say so myself it looks great! I am so proud of my accomplishment! Now it's on to Matt's stocking! It's a little more complicated! My stocking had 4 pages of directions! Matt's stocking has 12 pages of directions! I still want to finish by Christmas but more than likely it will be done by New Year's.

Enjoy the pics below of my finished stocking and some holiday decorations! We wish everyone a Very, Merry Christmas and a Blessed, Happy New Year!

Progress!
Our lovely Christmas Tree
Finished Product - Woohoo!!!
Our Gracie Girl!!

No comments: