Thursday, July 26, 2007

Instant Scrapbook!

I discovered the coolest thing yesterday! I was in Hallmark shopping for a card when I came across a new type of scrapbook, it's called "an instant scrapbook"! I was intrigued, so I began to flip through the books and discovered the pages were pre-designed and laid out with cute little cut outs and accessories! All you have to do is add the photos! How cool is that? It's the neatest thing I've seen in a while! It's designed for people who are just starting and learning to scrapbook however, I think it's a great time saver and a fun way to scrapbook! You see, I've been working on our honeymoon scrapbook for, oh, about 10 months!!! It is just so time consuming and expensive. I love this new idea! The books come in different sizes and open ended themes! They have 6, 8, and 12 inch books. Themes include Family, Celebrations, Baby, Wedding/Love, School Years, Travel, Pet (Cat or Dog), Vacation, Family History and Christmas! My goal is to finish our honeymoon scrapbook then start on an instant scrapbook to document our recent vacation!

1 comment:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

Just so you know...I have a great friend who also sells that scrapbooking stuff for pretty good prices. They have it in levels, "Level 1" and so on for beginners to advanced. I fell in love with the stuff, and I'll give you her web address if you like :)