Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hairspray!

On Friday night I saw the new movie "Hairspray" with my friend (and aunt) Teresa! Matt and his Uncle Steve saw "The Simpson's". I'm not a huge Simpson's fan so I was happy to hear that Teresa wanted to see Hairspray...for the 4th time, haha! It was sooooo good and really cute! I loved it and highly recommend it to everyone! I love musicals and the actors were simply hysterical in this movie! It's a must see!

It's going to be a busy week around here! Matt will most likely be working late some b/c of testing engines out in Peeples (basically the middle of no where Ohio, it's where GE tests all their jet engines). Tomorrow my boss is coming in town so I will be busy meeting with her, attending staff meetings and taking her to dinner tomorrow night! I'm looking forward to seeing her since we only get together every 3-4 months!

I'm happy to report that I worked on my Hawaiian scrapbook this weekend and got some more pages done, woohoo!!!!!!

No comments: