Saturday, February 20, 2016

Eleven Months

Sydney, - You are ELEVEN months old!!!!

I CANNOT believe you are turning one in just a month!!  This has been the fastest and best year of my life.

You stil weigh 17lbs

You wear size 12-18 month clothes and size 3 diapers.

You take two naps a day.  During the week your morning nap starts in the car then I transfer you to your crib.  You take a great long nap in the afternoon from 2-5.

You are a fantastic eater.  I love this stage when you eat everything.  You eat everything and some of your favorites are tomatoes, chicken, bananas, cheese, apples and yogurt.  I think you are going to love any and all fruit like your brother Colton.

You are crawling all over the place and you are fast.  I turn my back for a minute and you have already made it to the laundry room.  You are not pulling up and standing yet.  That's just fine with me.  I'm in no hurry for you to walk.

You are such a happy baby and love watching what's going on around you.  You are pretty easy to take places.  You stay entertained when we go out to eat as long as we keep the food coming, ha!

Your hair is starting to really grow.  It's a light brown and a curl on the ends.

You are just the sweetest, best natured baby.  You are just easy and adaptable and content.  I hope you will always be like this.  You love to play with your brothers.  When you hear their voices you immediately look around and smile big waiting for them to get in your face.

You are such a blessing to me and your daddy.  You are such a joy and we are so blessed to call you ours.  I cannot believe in less than a month we will celebrate you turning ONE!  It's been the fastest and best year of my life.  We love you so so much!

No comments: