Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Meg & Nathan's Wedding

Matt and I traveled to Memphis this weekend to attend the wedding of my friend Meg.  Meg and I went to Union and were ZTA's together.  We arrived on Friday night really tired. Saturday we went to breakfast at Bob Evans with my Mom, my Dad had to work!  Then Matt and I drove to Jackson for the wedding!  It was a beautiful wedding and a lot of fun to see old friends!  Meg and Nathan live in Louisville and attend Seminary.  We hope they come to Cincinnati this summer and visit us.  We also got to visit Union and see the rebuilding from the Tornado in Feb.  It was wild to see all these new dorms being built and so much change since I was just there 6 years ago!  It was Matt's first visit to Union and it was fun to play tour guide with him!  Matt and I had a great weekend in Memphis!  It was maybe one of the best weekends we've had in Memphis!  


Group of ZTA's with Meg

Yummy Cake
The Happy Couple
ZTA's singing for Meg & Nathan

2 comments:

Kelly M said...

Looks like you had a great time! I like the photo of you and Matt. Good job on the new layout! :-)

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

I'm late commenting, but I meant to say how much I LOVE these pictures! Wish I felt well that day....:(

Next time you are in Memphis, we really really really need to get together...

Halie really wanted to see you, too!