Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Spring is finally here!

Well, today it is finally warming up around here! A high of 63 is predicted! I am so sick of cold weather and I hope it just gets warmer from here! I am so ready to be outside and take the girls for a walk, ride our bikes and work in the yard!
We had a great time visiting the fam in Memphis over Easter! I got to see my friend Katherine who just had baby Ella in November! She's adorable and just the cutest thing ever! Hard to believe my friends are having babies, kinda crazy!
Matt has been busy doing yard work lately, hopefully it will be warmer for him. Last weekend was so yucky, rainy and cold! It was miserable! I hope this weekend we can get our bikes out and go for a nice ride and take the girls to the park! They love it and have a blast! We are definitely looking forward to this weekend!

1 comment:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

I'm sorry we didn't end up getting together over the weekend. I was (and have been) a bit sick. I went to bed that Friday night when I hadn't heard from you. Then Saturday through Sunday was nuts with family Easter stuff. When is the next time you'll be in town?? Enjoy the happy weather! We are :)