Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Weekend

We've had a great and relaxing weekend here and so excited to welcome SPRING!!! Matt went into work for a few hours Saturday morning so Ryan and I hit the gym. I went to run errands in the afternoon while Ryan napped. I forget how fast I can get in and out of the store when I don't have Ryan with me. It was nice to get out by myself a little.

We went to Chili's last night for dinner and it was yummy!!! I've been craving it for a while and it was so good. Ryan did good. He is really into dipping his food into sauces, usually bbq sauce. He sees us dipping and he wants to dip too. It can get kinda messy but I'm just glad he is eating well.

Tonight we made dinner for our friends Richard and Anissa who just had baby Quinn. I made basically everything at home then took it over to their house and we all ate together. Ryan loved playing with Elizabeth! It's great how they just entertain each other. They have the best time. Quinn was so sweet and I was so glad I got to hold him. He is a sweet baby!
We are so thankful for such sweet friends!

Elizabeth and Ryan were chillin on the couch when she tried to lay a big one on Ryan. haha! We somewhat encouraged it but it was SO adorable. It was hilarious how we all pulled out our cameras and started taking pictures of them.

No comments: