Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday

Today was our first official day back at MOPS after our summer break. It was so fun to see everyone and catch up on what happened over the summer. I am so blessed to have found some sweet girlfriends through MOPS. And the nursery workers absolutely love Ryan. They always tell me how good he is and just delightful. That makes this momma happy and proud!

After MOPS Ryan and I had lunch with Tiffany and Presley at Chick-fil-A. Our favorite place of course, ha! Presley is so cute and loves to say "cheese" for the camera! She is too cute. I'm going to have to teach Ryan to say cheese since I take so many pictures of him!

While I was getting our food Ryan was sitting at the table with Tiffany and Presley. He took his snack trap full of cheerios, over his head, and started shaking them out. Tiffany said it was like raining cheerios. When I walked to the table I saw a slew of cheerios on the floor and was so embarrassed my child had done that. Oh my, being a mom can be very humbling!

No comments: