Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthday Party, Petting Zoo and Pony Rides

This weekend Ryan's 3rd cousin Evie turned TWO! We went to her birthday party on Saturday and it was so much fun. It was a cowgirl theme complete with a petting zoo and pony rides. Ryan really enjoyed seeing all the animals. He wanted to pet the ducks and chickens.

Ryan's very first pony ride. He wasn't too thrilled at first but got more comfortable knowing Dad wasn't going anywhere.

Look at me, I'm riding a pony!
Some of the other animals they had were goats, a sheep and a llama.
Ryan especially liked watching the goats eat the grass!

And he just had to pet the sheep! So sweet!

"Hey little ducks and chickens, what are you doing in there?"

The birthday girl Evie! How adorable is she? She had the cutest dress on with the most adorable cowboy boots. Oh I could have died she was so cute! And she is seriously the smartest two year old I know. She talks so well and can say just about anything.
Ryan wanted to pet Lola the miniature pony. She was just his size!

The ball pit was a huge success as well. Ryan had a ball playing with Jack in the ball pit. He is 20 months old.

My cute little cowboy!

I loved the cookies Ellie had made for the party. I wanted to make cookies like these for Ryan's birthday party but knew I couldn't do both a cake and cookies. Matt totally thinks I should start making them and selling them.

The cookie and cupcake Ryan and I shared. How cute are they?

Happy Birthday Evie!
Thanks for letting us celebrate with you! We had so much fun!

Ryan had a blast at the party. It was a good thing bath night was last night because he was a mess when we got home. He was wore out and went right to sleep.

The party was really all so cute. Ellie did a fantastic job. I'm already thinking about what to do for Ryan's 2nd birthday party.

1 comment:

Squeals On Wheels said...

so cute & adorable kids!! and a lovely blog too.