Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thoughts for Thursday

 
We had a good and low key day today.  I'm finally feel like I'm catching my breath after being so busy over the last few weeks.  

Now I need to kick into summer cleaning gear and really clean this house.  I'm going to do it one room at a time.  I think that will be more manageable!  

I also need to organize all the boys toys.  Since getting so many new toys recently for their birthdays we need to reorganize their toys upstairs and down in the basement.  I'm strongly thinking of going through the old toys and donating many of them they don't play with anymore.  

This morning we went to a playdate at the pool with our friends Will, Caroline and Heather.  Sad I didn't get a single picture! Boo!  

The boys had a blast playing.  Caroline and Colton chilled in the shade and ate snacks.  And Heather and I had some good adult girl conversations.  So thankful for the Joseph's and their friendship!

No comments: