Monday, February 1, 2010

Little of this, Little of that

Ryan was feeling under the weather over the weekend. It began Friday night with a runny nose and a little cough. By the time we went to bed on Friday night you could just tell he was feeling bad! Bless his heart! It was pitiful! He didn't sleep well at all Friday night. Whenever he would cough he would wimper at the end of his cough, it was so sad! I called the doctor Saturday morning and they said just keep his humidifier on, elevate his mattress, and clean out his nose. Since he didn't have a fever they didn't ask to see him.
Thankfully by Sunday you could tell he was feeling better. We did miss church Sunday morning but we did let him stay in his pj's all day, ha!
Today we ventured out to the mall to do a little shopping. I love shopping and Ryan is a really good sport when we go. He is just his charming self. I found this adorable sweater on sale at Ann Taylor! It seems like it's been months since I bought any clothes (except some cutie shoes from Target last week). Can't wait to wear it!
I also bought a green sweater from H&M. I totally forgot they just opened an H&M so I finally checked it out today! Such cute stuff and good prices. The first and only time I've been to H&M was when my BF Rachel and I went to NYC a few years ago. Love me some H&M! Do you have an H&M where you live?
Ryan has totally learned to sit my himself and no longer needs the poppy pillow around him. He is continuing to get on all fours and rock back and forth. He is so close to crawling it's unbelievable! I keep waiting to see some white specs on those gums. He is drooling all over the place. At least he doesn't seem fussy with the teething, just wants EVERYTHING in his mouth.

4 comments:

Lori said...

I have that sweater in black from Ann Taylor. I got it after Christmas during a BIG sale! I have worn a few times and it is very comfy!

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

Is H and M that store from Sarah Jessica Parker? Everything is like 20 bucks?

Summer said...

I think H&M is from Sex and the City. Everything is pretty inexpensive!

So glad you like the sweater Lori! I almost got the light blue/green color but I went with gray. I liked this color gray and I don't own much gray! It will look great with jeans!

Summer said...

Oooh I love that Sweater ya got from Ann Taylor! Super cute! I love H & M but we do not have one in WV :0(
Sorry your little Ryan was sick! I am glad he is feeling better!

Oh and I do think H&M was off of Sex and the City and that the Sarah Jessica Parker line was at Steve and Barry's maybe....

Have a good night
Summer :0)