Monday, October 17, 2011

Another Pumpkin Farm


On Sunday we decided to hit up another local pumpkin farm. We love Shaw Farm and this was the third year we have visited. They have a hayride, petting zoo, corn maze, fun things for kids to climb on, a little country store where you can buy apple cider or snacks and of course lots of pumpkins. Our first stop was the hayride. I remember almost two years ago to the day taking Ryan on his first hayride in his little pumpkin seat. He was about four months old. Maybe a little to young to enjoy the ride but this year he loved it!
His favorite thing was definitely the chickens. I don't think he realizes yet that his favorite yummy chicken nuggets come from these cute little chickens. He loved watching them peak the ground and walk around. He loved chasing them around the fence.

Ryan had an absolute blast running around and playing on stuff. He is SO fast and Matt had a time keeping up with him. He was so hyper and definitely was burning off some energy.
We had a wonderful time and I can't wait to go back next year. We must have really worn these boys out because we came home, ate dinner and put the boys to bed. They were out so fast! Colton slept til 7:50 this morning, praise the good Lord! I was so happy to get almost 9 straight hours of sleep. It's probably the most I've slept since he was born. And Ryan was a sleepy head when I went to get him up at 8:30.

And here is my business card I printed and designed myself. We talk all the time about how neat it would be to open a small bakery or something one day. I picture a cute little bakery in a town square. I would love to but right now I want to raise my boys and take care of my family. I think it would definitely be something to think about once all our kids are in school. For now I am excited about making cookies and cakes for friends and family!

No comments: