Friday, February 6, 2015

Fun Friday

I've been looking forward to this weekend for some time.  Three of my best friends from Cincinnati came to visit on Thursday.  Jayne (in the middle) flew in from Florida were she spends the winter.  She was one of my MOPS mentor moms and I just love her to pieces.  Laura and Kristin drove in Thursday night.  We've done a number of girls trips and I was so excited they decided to come see me this year.  

We stayed up late chit chatting Thursday night and it was just the most fun!  


Friday morning we started our fun girl time.  Ryan had school and my neighbor graciously offered to watch Colton for me.  We started off by shopping in downtown Franklin.  The girls loved all the little boutiques and shops that line main street.  We found some cute stuff before we stopped in for a drink and light snack.  A little more shopping then it was time for me to pick up Ryan.  I got him from school then we headed to Mac N Kate's for lunch.  

My sweet sweet friends showered me with some adorable goodies for baby Sydney.  I felt SO loved.  The food was amazing and Ryan did so well.  I think he actually enjoyed hanging out with the ladies who lunch, ha!  I am SO thankful for these sweet friends/  They are a true treasure.  


I had to go get Colton but the girls continued shopping at The Factory in Franklin.  I met back up with them on Saturday morning for a girls day at the spa.  

No comments: