Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dad's Night

 Tonight Matt and Ryan went to his preschool for Dad's pumpkin carving night.  I think it's so important for Matt and Ryan to have some guy time.  They had the best time.  Ryan came running in tonight telling me how much fun he he had with Daddy.  I love that they had a blast!

Check out this awesome pumpkin the boys carved!


Do you see this adorable face???  Oh my gosh I could squeeze him.  He makes this face all the time!  I love it!  And we can't forget our first baby Annabelle (on the right) who is always close by!

While Matt and Ryan were at school this cutie pie and I spent some sweet one on one time together.  We played with toys, practiced walking and snuggled.  He is so sweet and I could really tell he enjoyed spending one on one time with momma. 

No comments: