Friday, August 12, 2011

Good Day

Today has been a much better day around here!

Last night I dropped Colton's dream feed. I fed him at 7 and put him to bed by 8. He slept til 2:30am!!!!! I woke up thinking it was probably around 1am but I was so happy to see it was 2:30! Way to go little buddy! Mommy is so proud of you and so happy to get a little more than two hours of sleep. I put him back down at 3:30 and he slept til 7am. Now that is something I can get behind, haha!

We will do the same routine tonight and pray he gives us a long stretch. Of course he will since daddy is on duty.
Ok well not everyone thinks it's a good day, haha! Ryan was just throwing a little fit here because he wanted to hold the camera (our super nice expensive Nikon camera) and I wouldn't let him.
And I forgot to mention that Colton has been taking his afternoon nap in his crib! He is doing so well in his room. He's been taking at least an hour and half nap in the afternoons while Ryan naps. So happy about that!!!

No comments: