Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Brunch

We had our Christmas Brunch at church this morning! I've been so excited about this event since my friend Leah and I were in charge of decorating two tables for our tuesday's ladies Bible study group. They had such a great turnout. Total of 370 women were there and it was just so much fun. We had amazing worship then heard a great message from comedian Sally Bauke. It was all such a blessing!

Here is one of our tables. Leah is amazing and did the bows and ribbons on the centerpiece Christmas trees. She is so talented! I have asked her to make a bow for the top of my Christmas tree at home, ha! For this table we went with the classic red, black and silver.

Here is our other table. I love the animal print with the red and lime green. So cute and modern. We had way to much fun shopping at Hobby Lobby. It's one of my favorite places to go!

Here are some of the other tables. I thought this one was classic and so pretty!

I loved this candy themed table. So cute with glass candy ornaments on the plates.
And I had to add in a picture of Ryan for the grandparents, ha! We had his follow up appointment with his ENT for his ear tubes yesterday. He said they look great and that he would see us in 9 months. Sooooo thankful his ears have done so well and we've had NO ear infections since his tubes. Praise the Lord!!!
Thankfully, we are all on the mend. Still a little stuffy but I think we are getting over our colds. Just in time for a the big midwest snow storm that is supposed to hit by tomorrow morning. I did my grocery shopping today so we are prepared to be snowed in, ha! Hopefully it won't be as bad as they are predicting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Random place to post I know....but I am interested in having you make some cookies for me if you will for my son's birthday.... please email me

deana211@hotmail.com

-deana