Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up

We've had such a wonderful weekend! I hate to see it come to an end but we have a fun week planned! After lunch on Saturday we headed out with our whole family for a walk around the neighborhood. It was GORGEOUS out! Annabelle and Gracie had a blast on the walk! I hardly ever take them anymore because they are just too much to handle while walking Ryan. I know they enjoyed the fresh air and exercise.
Ryan loved the fresh air as well and enjoyed smiling at the neighbors!
Matt and Ryan went over to see Grandpa and Grandma (Matt's Dad and Stepmom) on Saturday afternoon. While they had a boys afternoon I ran a few errands! It's amazing how you forget how quickly you can get in and out of the store without a baby! And it's so much easier navigating your way through the store without a stroller. They really don't make stores stroller friendly, especially baby clothing stores. What's up with that?
Ryan enjoyed showing off all his tricks for his grandparents. Some of his tricks included crawling, eating cheerios, blowing razberries, and standing up holding on to the table. He loves standing up and will lock his legs alot of times and doesn't want to sit down.
I picked up dinner last night. One of our favorites, Chipotle, and I was wanting something sweet for after dinner. I stopped by Graeter's (a Cincinnati favorite ice cream and bakery store) for some yummy cupcakes.
And boy were they delicious!
I got some spring cleaning done as well this weekend but I will be kicking it into high gear this week! We hung the new curtains I made in the bathroom - (I will be posting the pics soon). Tomorrow is Ryan's 9 month check-up. I'm anxious to see how much he weighs and how tall he is. My arms tell me he is at least 75 percentile, ha!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: